Greetings from Tri-County Soccer!
As you know, childhood obesity, and the overall lack of physical fitness of young people is impacting the public health of our children and our community. But, luckily we have a plan to address the problem.
AYSO Region 417 Tri-County Soccer (TCS) and FC Bolton South have just partnered up with the goal to get more children active and into the sport of Soccer. Through our new partnership we have the ability to reach 10,000 families in the Genesee County area alone.
We need your support to help us reach our goal.
- Creating scholarships for economically challenged families to allow their children to play AYSO soccer.
- Creating a to allow 2-6 year olds the chance to play in our “Little Kritters Program”
- Having someone help Sponsor on our yearly Tournament to take place in the fall which will attract teams from all over.
- Donation toward new uniforms
- Donations towards obtain a place for the children to play soccer in the winter